NOTES ON THE PHILOSOPHY OF A SUCCESSFUL MIDDLE SCHOOL
We at Tenakill believe that such a philosophy must be based on the unique
needs and characteristics of the young adolescent. These needs encompass
physical, psychological, intellectual, social, moral and ethical characteristics.
We, as a school community, have developed a mission statement as well as
goals and objectives which define who we are and what we are about. Our
program is characterized by experiences for students that speak to this
community's desire to influence the development of the whole child and with the
belief that all children can learn.
Please take time to learn more about our philosophy and goals by reading the
school information in your child's agenda, by attending informational meetings, or
by contacting school personnel directly.
HOW CAN THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL HELP YOU?
* With questions about your child's schedule.
* As a resource in helping to solve a school related problem.
* With concerns about student discipline or well being.
* With questions about school operation or logistics.
* To help interpret grades or standardized testing results.
* As a point of contact in helping explain the school's services.